Thursday, July 7, 2011

Liberia!

I am still in a bit of a fog...I booked my first flight to Liberia!!

The significance of it is that I finally get to meet the loves of my heart, the two boys that have captured my focus completely for the last several months.

I talked to the director of the foster home where they are living, and asked her if I would be referred to as their Mommy. YES!! I am just so excited to take pictures to them of their siblings, to hold them, to read books to them, to LOVE them!

I know the week will be full of adventure, but mostly, I am excited that I will be able to physically connect with my babies, and assure them that I will be back soon to bring them home!!

I love traveling, but this has to be the icing on the cake for me! Prayers are appreciated, as always, until the time they are here with the rest of us!

Of course, photos are coming soon!!

2 comments:

Tona said...

oh, I just can't wait to hear ALL about them!!! I am so excited for you!

Debbie said...

Awesome! When do you leave?