Monday, September 27, 2010

You know it's gonna be a long day when...

It's going to be a long day when:

I find empty fruit snack wrappers on the livingroom floor before 7 am. Who ate them? Nobody.

Tommy (6) is reading a DORA book in his underwear 10 minutes before the bus is suppose to be here.

We have no clean knives to cut the watermelon, and that's all anyone wants to eat for breakfast.

Everytime I leave the room the puppy gets up on the couch. He obviously doesn't understand NO!

The house looks like a cyclone hit, and I swear it was clean when I went to bed at 11:00 last night. What DO they DO when I am sleeping???

I check Tara's (8) lunchbox and see she has 2 lunchcakes, a jelly sandwich (hates peanut butter)and 3 string cheese. Really, Tara? You only have 15 minutes to eat it all!!!

Where are Mere's (6) glasses? Oh, mom, they are in that purple bag in the basket of toys...oh, wait...dad found them last night....now where did HE put them?

We can't find shoes. Not those, the black ones. Who wore them last? Not me! I have to have the black ones!! eek!!! 2 minutes to bus time....didn't we get all this together before bedtime? oh, yeah.....that's where my black shoes are....

Bus!!!!! Out the door, 2 seconds to spare....love you all....

Now midst the peace and quiet, I look around. Yes, it's gonna be a LONG day....

1 comment:

Debbie said...

If it makes you feel any better, I think my day is going to be long as well. However, it's going to be long because of only 1 child :-)

Happy Monday!!